Why books make wonderful gifts
15th November 2019
Did you know there are more than half a dozen religious holidays celebrated in December and many of them include traditions of gift-giving?
So, when you are thinking about the right present for the precious children on your list, consider this:
- Books are much easier to wrap than footballs.
- Books don’t hurt when you step on them in the middle of the night.
- Books are easy and cheap to mail.
- Books expose the world to your children, without exposing your children to the internet.
- Books don’t need to be assembled before being given.
- Books don’t need chargers and wires and Wifi or bluetooth or...
- Books never come in the wrong color or size.
- Books don’t irritate your allergies.
- When you are finished with a book, it is not empty.
- A book is a gift you can open again, and again, and again!